A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



I should be in bed or drawing cartoons right now ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Looks like I'll see the finished film in its' entirety this weekend ... and hopefully that's when we'll be recording the audio commentary for the DVD. I'm hoping to have two audio tracks - one with Dave, Dustin and myself. The other track ... if it actually happens will be the 'Drunk Canadian Commentary' track. That will basically be Dave and myself drinking a six pack, watching the movie and talking like the McKenzie brothers for the duration of the film. Sounds good in theory but I don't know if we'll be able to keep it interesting for 40 plus minutes. I guess we'll see.

I'm also working on finishing the artwork for the DVD cover. I have set myself a deadline by the end of the weekend to get it finished. I hope the hell I make it. The artwork I'm working on now will also be the artwork that will grace our new t-shirts. I should be working on that shit right now instead of doing this ... or sleeping for that matter.

On a side note, you might notice the two different links on my page. The first 'Burning Inside' is acutally the blog that used to be 'The Garage'. The other is an amazingly addicting site by a fellow Murfreesboro resident titled 'My Supposed Existence'. The blog author 'Chloe' as she is called has an amazing way with words and she also does her own comic strips. Be forwarned, once you visit you'll definitly keep going back again and again to see if she's posted anything new.

Hope to be back in a few days with more news. I'm excited as hell. The premiere is only a little over a week away. Damn I've got a lot of work to do.


0 Responses to “I should be in bed or drawing cartoons right now ...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3