A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



So much to do, so little time ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you'll look directly below this post you will see the basic line-art for the cover of the new DVD and for the new t-shirts. It wasn't exactly what I had envisioned but I still like how it turned out. I originally wanted to add Josh and Justin to it also, but I just felt like extending it any further didn't feel right. The three of us there are basically the three main characters ... and I may still end up tweaking it and adding Josh and Justin later somewhere around the title, which I originally wanted to draw also ... but that just didn't feel quite right also.

Now I need to get to work inking this pencil art, then I'm gonna clean it up in Photoshop and color it there too. It's really exciting to know that it's all coming together and in just a few days I'll get to show the film to an audience for the first time. It's exciting because a few people from work are coming, as well as some of my family members ... and I really respect their opinions. I know not everyone has the same sense of humor we have, but people seem to like these films and I honestly belive that this is the best one. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Dave, Dustin and myself recorded audio commentary for the movie last night and I was EXTREMLEY pleased with how that turned out. This commentary was quite different from the others we've done as it wasn't so scene specific, we just basically talked about the project in general ... and anything else that popped into our heads. We were brutally honest about certain aspects of the film, and Dave talked about editing that out of the commentary but I told him to leave it in. Nothing we said wasn't the truth, and anything we said about anyone or anyting during that session, those people already know about it.

Well, I would love to tell you more, but I honestly need to get back to work on the art. Hopefully I'll have it done by tonight or maybe tomorrow. We're down to the final days ... I think I'm gonna need some Tums before it's over. Peace.


0 Responses to “So much to do, so little time ...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3