A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



To post or not to post ....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow ... I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting. Then again, with the completion of 'Holidays Like These', I seem to have less and less to say about things. Dave and I still plan on finishing the poster and t-shirt for the movie, to get to the cast and crew who want one. Right now ... most of my focus is going towards writing, writing and writing. I have set myself a deadline to have the first draft for 'The Wild Side' finished by Memorial Day Weekend. If that means that I sit my ass in front of this computer for the entire weekend and do nothing else, then so be it ... but that is my goal.

I did some work on the script today and I'm at about 25 pages right now. The script will be somewhere between 60-90 pages long when I'm finished. It's insane because 25 pages was close to what the legnth of the script for 'Friends Like These' was. Now I'm just like "Oh my God, I'm 25 pages in and I'm just getting started."

I feel REALLY good about the script so far. I honestly believe it's the best think I've written to date and I'm so happy because I'm not holding anything back this time. The script it vulgar and offensive and not everyone will like it... but the people who DO like it won't just like it ... they'll damn well love it.

It will be interesting to see if the cast that was put together for the teaser preview that was put on 'Holidays' ends up being the cast for the film when we shoot. It has already been discussed that at least one of the actors in the preview most likley will not be in the film. It sucks because it throws a monkey wrench into the casting, which I thought I already had controll of. It sucks but it also could be interesting and a good thing. Who knows.

Keep with me guys. The more I keep writing, the more excited I am about this project. the more I'll get done and the more I'll have to talk about with you guys. Later!!!


0 Responses to “To post or not to post ....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3