A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Thank you to Photoshop for the wonderful colors that bring this artwork to life. It only took me three hours to to half of it before Dave showed me what a damn magic wand was. Oh well ... we must suffer for our art, musn't we? This is part of the artwork for the DVD, poster, t-shirt. I didn't know I was that talented.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3