A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



Trilogies Like These ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I seem to be slacking on the posting as of late. Ever since the film has been finished and the premiere, I haven't had too much to talk about. Dave and I did finish the DVD last week. The cover to it is amazing. The best cover of the three films. Everone who got a copy loved it. My mom even laughed. You see, there is a drawing of a kid peeing on a snowman on the cover. I have tried to post the cover on this site, but I guess the file is too big. Whenever I figure out how to make it smaller, you guys will get to see it ... unless you already have a copy.

Tonight, Dave and I finished the cover for the trilogy DVD collection, titled aptly enough 'Trilogies Like These'. Nice, eh? I kept racking my brain when I was working on the cover alone trying to figure out how to get something from all three films on the cover. And then there would be the back cover, which would be insanley busy will all the info about the films and artwork and everything. So we decided to go the oposite direction and make it incredibly simple, similar to Kevin Smith's 'Clerks X' DVD cover. Just the title and two black and white photos, one of Dustin and one of myself. I think that conveys how I felt that at the heart of all the films is the friendship, be it fucked up as they come, of these two people.

I was at a loss for words when I added the 'Holidays' and 'Trilogy' DVDs to my shelf tonight. See, I have this special little shelf under my tv where I keep all my movies. And now, I have five DVDs sitting there. I'm sorry ... but that is just nuts to me. It's nuts but at the same time it is so incredible. I am so proud of these films, in every single way. All I can do now, is keep going and keep raising the bar higher each time.

This summer we start production on 'The Wild Side' which will be our biggest undertaking to date. It scares the hell out of me and excites me at the same time. I hope it comes out as good as I think it will.

I'll be back soon with more info, and hopefully some DVD covers for you guys to see.

Peace.


0 Responses to “Trilogies Like These ...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3