A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



Computers suck ... but Foster's does not ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, after a legnthy battle between my computer and me ... my computer finally lost. Somewhere in the past few weeks, I picked up a nasty virus or something. Who knows what makes these things do the things they do. Anyways ... I had so many pop-up ads .. uh popping up on my computer that I could do almost nothing. Even if I disconnected from the internet, they still would pop up. Persistant little fuckers, eh? Well, I finally got sick of it ... the only thing that was keeping me from doing it in the first place was the fact that I knew if I wiped my drive and started over - it would take me probably a half a day to do it and get everything running again. And that was time I didn't want to waste doing that when I could be writing. But then I changed my mind and that was pretty much how I spent my Sunday afternoon last weekend.

So everything is back to normal now ... I just decided to stick with Windows 2000 instead of XP this time. But that's neither here nor there. I'm back to writing and it's going ... pretty good.

I'm amazed at how far into the script for 'The Wild Side' I am ... I finally reached the point of the story where things really get going ... and it's pretty exciting. It was slow going for a while because most everything was setup and character development. 25 pages of character development. Don't know if all that will end up in the final draft of the script or the film, but it's all good stuff though.

I hope to have the majority of the script finished by the end of this Memorial Day weekend, but that case of Foster's my friend Chris from work gave me may hinder that just a little ... or it might help me on my way ... who knows.

I'll be back with more news ... when I have more news. Later.


0 Responses to “Computers suck ... but Foster's does not ...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3