A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



Writin, writin, writin ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, the Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone. I had set myself a deadline to get the script for 'The Wild Side' finished by the end of the weekend ... but it didn't happen.

I may not have reached my goal, but I did get quite a lot accomplished. I am almost 50 pages into the script and i would say that I have anywhere from 25 - 30 more pages to go. Currently, this is the second longest script I have ever written and upon completion will probably be the LONGEST script I have ever written.

I really do think that I will have the script finished by the end of next weekend. At my current pace, I don't see how I couldn't. I am really happy with how it has turned out so far, but I am also amazed at how different things turn out from the original concept in my head to the actual page. Not bad, just different.

I have had really good feedback on the script from everyone who had read it. Jennifer, who plays the female lead in it, read it this weekend and at that point I only had 30 pages. When she got to the end she was like "Ahhh! I want more!!!". So, I take that as a good sign.

Hopefully when I talk to you guys again, it will to inform you that the script is done, and I might just post some of my favorite lines to find out what you guys think. Peace.


0 Responses to “Writin, writin, writin ...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3