A look inside the world of No Failsafe Productions ... our current films and projects and what's coming in the future.



Haven't we been here before?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow. I haven't posted anything in almost a month. That's insane. Sorry, don't know if anyone actually reads this shit ... but if you do, I apologize. Lots of stuff going on.

So ... the script for 'The Wild Side' is finished ... it's actually already been revised. Small revision and something that makes it better I think. The script, at this point, is a whopping 82 pages long ... which is absolutley the longest fucking thing I have ever written. I love it though and I've gotten very good feedback from everyone who has read it ... although no one has read the revised draft yet ... hopefully they'll like it too ... especially since the ending on this one is pretty much entirely different. Oh well.

We also have a casting session for the film next weekend too. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m at the Premiere 6 Theatre. Dave, who is my producer on this one, has been putting up flyers in Nashville and all over Murfreesboro for this. It's actually amazing to have someone to help me with this shit and not have to worry about every little goddam thing - as I had to do on all my other films. A producer is really .... a blessing. Thank you Dave ... thank you for being my blessing. Okay ... my gay moment is now over.

So if everything goes according to plan ... we will begin filming the second week in August. A one-week shoot that will mainly consist of nights and weekends. It's nuts but it's also exciting as hell. We're headed into the big leagues and there's no turning back now.

I'm sure my post will become much more frequent now that I have something to talk about with the new film getting underway. Wish me luck ... I'm going to need it.


0 Responses to “Haven't we been here before?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Richard
  • From Murfreesboro, Tn, United States
  • I'm just your average guy with dreams and asperations of making my own movies someday. Until the day comes that I can quit my job and be a full-time filmmaker .. I'm happy doing the occasional short film/side video project. But one day ... I'm gonna make that damn movie. And you're gonna love it.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3